Hello To, Our Valued Customers,
In the time of COVID, so many things are changing, on what feels like a daily basis. Here we are listing our COVID policies that are deployed at all our locations for the safety of our customers, employees, and families. Because self storage is not a traditional retail space (such as a box store retailer or grocery store), our staff generally is only handling one transaction at a time with one or two people in our customer service offices at a time.
In-Store Policies & Procedures –
To ensure the health and safety of everyone, all Secure Storage locations will:
All persons (Customers & Team Members) will be required to wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status;
- Our Team Members will be cleaning and sanitizing high touch surfaces such as the desk, chairs, door handles, etc.;
- Hand sanitizer is available for everyone and it’s encouraged that you use it after you have completed your transaction;
- Keypads will be cleaned through out the day;
- Restrooms will cleaned throughout the day as well;
U-Haul Truck & Trailer Rental Polices & Procedures –
For our locations that rent U-Haul trucks and trailers, we will continue to follow the guidance and policies of U-Haul, this includes, but is not limited to:
At the time of return, the cab of the truck, door handles, and other high touch surfaces will be disinfected with approved U-Haul cleaning materials;
- Contact free rental options are available through the U-Haul 24/7 Truck Share Program;
- Trailers will be wiped down;
- The cargo area of the rental trucks will be swept and mopped to remove any debris.
For more information on U-Haul cleaning procedures and policies, visit www.uhaul.com.
Payment & Rental Options –
Secure Storage has provided contact free options for years now, but we would like to break down all your options, for:
Rentals, you can complete your rental from your mobile or PC anytime, or you can complete your rental over the telephone with the facility manager;
- Payments, payments can always be made 24/7 online, by clicking on the “Pay Bill” button at the top of the page, with a customer service agent by telephone during office hours or 24/7 through our automated telephone service. You can also use the after hours drop box, mail your payment in, or enroll in automatic payments.
COVID Related Hardships –
If you are experiencing a hardship due to the COVID19 pandemic, please speak with your facility manager to make payment or other arrangements.
Adjustments In a Office or Gate Access Hours
Please continue to check back with this webpage for any updates in office or gate access hours that may be adjusted due to a “shelter in place” or “safer at home” order from local, state, or federal government officials.
We look forward to getting back to normal and hope that all of you and your family stay safe & healthy.
Secure Storage Management Team