Online Customer Accounts
Thank You for Choosing Secure Storage as your storage partner. While you store with us, we provide you many options to keep your storage account up to date. From our Customer Portal, you can do several things:
- Contact the Customer Service Office
- Make Your Monthly Payment
- Enroll or Update Your Automatic Payment Options
But before you can access your account, you need to create your account. There are a few items that you will need before we get started: (1) Your Unit Number, (2) Your Gate Access Code (3) Email Address (4) A Creative Password. Now, let's get started:
Step #1: Once you've open www.IEstorage.com and click on the Pay Bill button in the upper right hand side.
Step #2: Since this is your first time login in, you will need to enter your email address and create a password for your new account (your password needs to be 8 characters and include 1 Uppercase and 1 number). When you are complete, click the "create my account" button.
Step #3: This step, you will need your storage unit number (exactly as it appears on your rental agreement) and your gate access code (exactly as it appears on your rental agreement, just the numbers, no "*" or "#"). If you don't have this information, you can reach out to your friendly facility manager. Once done, click the "Link Rental To My Account" button.
Congrats! You're all logged in! From here you can enroll your account in our Automatic Payment Program and forget about late fees ever again and make your payment.
Now that you're logged in, everything is done from this page to make your payment and/or enroll in auto pay.
- Make A Payment:, click on the check box next to your unit (if you rent 2+ units, you will have multiple check boxes for your multiple unit), Select how many months you want to make your payment for, and finally enter your credit card information.
- Enroll In Auto Pay: to enroll in auto pay, make sure that the payment check box is un-checked, and click the enroll in auto pay button and enter your credit card information, you will then be presented with an e-sign auto pay agreement.
- Make A Payment & Enroll In Auto Pay: make sure that you check the bill pay check box and the auto pay box, select the amount of months you want to pay for, and finally enter your credit card information. Just as the two descriptions above, you will have paid for the months selected and then provided an e-sign auto pay agreement.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please give the customer service office a call or reach out to us using our contact us page. Thank You for being a valued customer here at Secure Storage!