Moving Truck Rentals
When you’re moving and looking for storage, sometimes your sedan just won’t cut it. Many Secure Storage locations have partnered with U-Haul a nation wide partner for moving trucks & trailers. The benefits of renting an U-Haul from Secure Storage are tremendous:
- Many Secure Storage locations open 7 days a week
- Many locations offer 24hr pick up and drop off service
- Purchase Moving Supplies (Boxes, Moving Kits, Tape, & More)
- Pick Up & Drop off at your storage unit
- Knowledgeable staff
How to reserve your U-Haul with Secure Storage
- Step #1: Call your Secure Storage location for availability. Don’t worry, if we don’t have the truck at our location, we’ll make sure that you get the truck you need.
- Step #2: Once you’ve made your reservation, make sure to write down the date & time.
- Step #3: confirm the date & time that you’ll have the truck for, if this is a 24hr pick up, you’ll be provided with additional information for pick up from the manager.
- Step #4: Moving Day: make sure that your have everything packed up and ready to go, this will make loading the truck fast and easy.
- Step #5: When you pick up the truck, make sure to have your valid driver’s license, sign the contract, make the payment, and you’re on your way!
Returning an U-Haul with Secure Storage:
- Step #1: Call your Secure Storage location and verify the Customer Service Office Hours & where to park the truck.
- Step #2: Make sure that the truck is gassed up.
- Step #3: Stop by the customer service office to drop off the truck, if this is after hours, the manager will let you know where to park the truck and let you know where the drop box is for your keys.
Current Secure Storage Locations With U-Haul Rental Trucks:
Secure Storage – Redlands (909) 219-9336 at 31547 Outer Hwy 10, Redlands, CA 92373
Secure RV & Self Storage - Bloomington (909) 546-4097 at 18949 Valley Blvd., Bloomington, CA 92316