2. RV, Boat, and Auto Storage
Looking for a great RV & Boat Storage facility can be a pain, Secure Storage is here to make it easy for you. Our facilities are Safe, Convenient, & Secure. We have all the room to store your toys, big & small. When selecting an RV or Boat Storage Facility, not everyone is equal. Here are some of what our facilities offer*:
- Parking Space Ranging from 10ft to 60ft
- On-Site Black & Grey Water Dumping Stations (Free to our RV & Boat Storage Customers)
- Wash & Detailing Stations
- 24hr Computerized Gate Access
- State of the Art Digital Video Recording, 365 Days A Year, 24hrs A Day
- Fully Paved, No Dirt, No Gravel, No Mess
- Free Ice
- On-Site Management
- Online & Automatic Payment Options
- Bright LED Lighting
- And More…Check Out Our RV Storage Facilities for more services
No matter if you’re looking for long or short term RV & Boat Storage, we have you covered with our low month to month rates and prepay discounts for 6 & 12 months.
There are several types of RV & Boat Storage, check them out:
Open Air Storage
Open Air Storage is the least expensive type of RV & Boat Storage, the best thing that you can do to make sure that your rig lives up to the test of time is make sure that you draw the curtains closed, cover your tires, disconnect your battery, and put wheel chocks behind your tires.
Covered Storage is the next step up from Open Air Storage, this is like a JUMBO sized car port, but for your rig. The Covered Storage Spaces will keep your rig out of the elements like the Sun, Wind, & Rain. You still want to draw the curtains closed, cover your tires, disconnect your battery, and put wheel chocks behind your tires.
Enclosed Storage is the top of the line storage for your rig. This is like a SUPER sized storage unit, but sized for your RV the size of a city bus! Enclosed Spaces add extra security benefits like a door that lock & and alarmed door, not to mention lighting just for your space and a power outlet to charge your batteries. You still want to draw the curtains closed, cover your tires, disconnect your battery, and put wheel chocks behind your tires.
Have you heard of the Top 10 Things To Do When Storing An RV?
- When you leave, turn off the propane to ensure no leaks;
- Top the fuel off and add some fuel stabilizer if you’ll be storing for an extended period of time;
- Clean out your refrigerator and keep open to prevent mold and odors;
- Place baking soda in the fridge to keep it fresh;
- Put a teaspoon of antifreeze in drains to prevent evaporation in the traps;
- Close all windows and vents tightly;
- Lower blinds and close all curtains to prevent sun damage;
- If not on a trickle charger, disconnect batteries to extend life;
- Use tire covers to prevent sun rot;
- Make sure all compartments and doors are locked and secured properly.
Current Secure Storage Locations With RV & Boat Storage:
Secure RV & Self Storage – Bloomington (909) 546-4097 at 18949 Valley Blvd., Bloomington, CA 92316
Secure RV & Self Storage – Highland (909) 219-9287 at 7957 Church Ave., Highland, CA 92346
*Not All Amenities & Services Are Available At All Locations